Learn How To Control Your Bipolar Disorder Symptoms and Anxiety Without Medication.
Is it possible to take control of bipolar disorder symptoms and ease your anxiety without medication? I believe it is, and I have created this website to educate and empower people who suffer with these disorders. Learn about signs and symptoms of bipolar and anxiety, and how and why I have learned to control them without medications of any kind.
My personal diagnosis is bipolar type 2 with psychotic features,PTSD , and a few other anxiety disorders that have been classified together as,generalized anxiety.
I manage these disorders without medication. I do this with the help of my knowledge, the tools I have gained in psychotherapy such as cognitive thinking skills, assertive communication training, relaxation techniques, and other therapies such as art, music, religious, exercise, time management, and introspection journaling.
On this website you will find a guide through my personal drug free treatment plan for bipolar and anxiety disorder my story describing my struggles with these disorders,YouTube videos that relate to bipolar anxiety and treatment, general information about different kinds of bipolar and anxiety, and alternative treatment options that are not in my treatment plan.
I am in no way attempting to say that the medications for bipolar disorder symptoms might not help some people. But… and alternative treatment options that are not in my treatment plan.
I am in no way attempting to say that the medications for bipolar disorder symptoms might not help some people. But… in my opinion, medication does nothing to help these disorders, and it causes side effects that can be much worse!
Many people with bipolar disorder refuse to take the medications. So many have refused, that they have listed “reluctance to take medication” as a symptom of the disease itself. In my personal experience, other therapies have had a much greater effect on every symptom than medication ever did.
I would like to help you learn how to treat your bipolar and anxiety symptoms with or without the help of medication. So hopefully you don't have to go through the things I did while trying to manage my symptoms when I was taking prescription drugs.
Below is a list describing the links throughout my site. Enjoy!
- Treating bipolar and anxiety without medications
- Learn the signs and symptoms of bipolar disorder and several anxiety disorders. Learn about medication free treatment options , and techniques to control symptoms
- Bipolar Symptoms Info
- Bipolar Symptoms. Here you will find information about different bipolar disorders and symptoms
- Mania (manic)
- Learn about bipolar mania and psychosis
- Anger And Bipolar Disorder. How To Control The Anger Associated With Mania.
- This page is about anger associated with bipolar disorder, and ways to cope without medication.
- Learn more about depression symptoms
- Bipolar I
- Bipolar I. Learn more about type 1 bipolar disorder.
- Bipolar type 2. Bipolar II
- Bipolar II. Learn more about type 2 bipolar disorder here.
- Causes of bipolar disorder
- Learn more about what causes bipolar disorder
- Anxiety Disorders Symptoms and Information
- Anxiety disorders. Signs and symptoms, and information on different types of anxiety
- generalized anxiety
- Learn about generalized anxiety here
- Separation Anxiety
- Learn More About Separation Anxiety
- PTSD. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- learn more about PTSD
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Learn more about social anxiety
- panic disorders
- Learn about panic disorders
- Learn more about phobias here
- OCD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Learn more about OCD
- Anxiety Causes. What Causes Anxiety Disorders?
- Learn more about the causes of anxiety disorders
- My Story. Personal Treatment plan.Treating Bipolar and Anxiety Without Meds
- My story, and personal treatment plan for managing my bipolar and anxiety symptoms without medication
- My Anxiety struggle
- My anxiety struggle. This page is about my personal struggle with Generalized anxiety, PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome) and OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- My Bipolar Struggle
- My bipolar struggle. My personal struggle with bipolar disorder and psychosis
- spiritual journey
- My spiritual journey
- My Journal
- My Journal. This is my personal diary,and part of my ongoing treatment for bipolar and anxiety disorder, I keep an introspective journal containing my thoughts, feelings, and account of events.
- Treatment Options. Medication Free Treatment Options for Bipolar And Anxiety
- Medication Free Treatment Options For Bipolar Disorder Symptoms And Symptoms of Anxiety Disorders
- Plan Overview
- Treatment plan overview. This is a table of contents and description of my free online treatment plan for bipolar and anxiety disorders
- Bipolar Treatment
- Bipolar treatment plan overview. This is an overview of my free online treatment plan for bipolar and anxiety disorders
- Treatment Plan Day . Identifying Your Personal Needs.
- This Is Day One Of The Bipolar And Anxiety Online Treatment Plan. Today's Focus IsBuilding A Support System, And Identifying Personal Needs.
- Treatment Plan Day2. Identifying Symptoms And Triggers.
- This is day two of the bipolar and anxiety treatment plan. Today's focus will be on identifying symptoms and triggers.
- treatment plan day3
- This is day three of the bipolar and anxiety treatment plan. Today's topic is finding your options.
- treatment plan day4
- This is day four of my treatment plan for bipolar and anxiety disorders. Today's focus is relaxation techniques, and how to use them.
- treatment plan day5
- This is day five of the bipolar and anxiety treatment plan. Today's topic is exploring art therapy.
- treatment plan day6
- This is day six of my bipolar and anxiety treatment plan. Today's topic is cognitive therapy
- treatment plan day7
- This is day Seven of the bipolar and anxiety treatment plan. Todays topic is spiritual growth and it's effect on your mental health.
- Treatment Plan Day 8. How Physical Health Effects Your Mood.
- This is day eight of the bipolar and anxiety treatment plan. Todays focus will be on physical health, what to discuss with a doctor, and how diet , exercise, hygiene and appearance, impact mood.
- treatment plan day 9
- This is day nine of the bipolar and anxiety treatment plan. Todays focus will be on self awareness and self esteem.
- Treatment Plan Day 10. Assertive Communication Skills To Combat Anxiety
- This is day Ten of the bipolar and anxiety treatment plan. Today's focus is assertive communication training, and how effective communication skills can help in situations that trigger anxiety .
- Treatment Plan Conclusion. Conclusion of The Drug Free Bipolar Treatment Plan
- This Is The Conclusion of The Bipolar And Anxiety Treatment Plan. Todays Focus Is Continued Symptom Management, And Relapse Prevention.
- Learn how mind devlopement effects bipolar and anxiety disorders and how you can use mind development to help in drug free treatment of these disorders.
- How physical health and appearance effects bipolar and anxiety
- Learn how developing spiritual awareness and strength can help you overcome symptoms of anxiety , panic , phobias and manic depression
- Learn How Self Esteem Effects Bipolar And Anxiety Disorders, How To Identify Low Esteem And Esteem Boosting Techniques.
- Positive Qualities
- This is a list of positive qualities that people can possess. This list can be used in self esteem boosting exercises for the treatment of bipolar and anxiety disorders symptoms.
- Relaxation. Learn How Breathing Techniques, Visulization, and Progressive Muscle Relaxation Exercises Can Be Helpful In The Treatment of Bipolar Disorder And Anxiety Disorders.
- cognitive therapy
- Learn about cognitive therapy and how it can be effectively used in the treatment of bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, addiction, and panic attacks .
- Thinking Habits
- Thinking Habits. This Page Covers Healthy Thinking Habits Learned In Cognitive Therapy
- Cognitive exercise
- Cognitive exercise. This is a cognitive thinking skills exercise. This Cognitive therapy exercise can be useful in the treatment of bipolar symptoms and anxiety disorders.
- Thinking Styles
- Thinking Styles. This Is A List of The Most Common Distorted Thinking Styles. This List Can Be Used In Cognitive Therapy To Identify And Categorize Automatic Thoughts And Assumptions.
- feelings list
- This is a list of feelings and emotions. This feelings list can be used in cognitive therapy or assertiveness training to identify the feelings behind cognitive. distortions,or in whole messages
- Assertiveness. Learn how to communicate effectively with assertiveness training. Learn how effective communication will benefit your mental health
- Learn about the passive communication style, and common behaviors of the people that use it .
- Aggressive Communication Style. Assertive Communication Skills Training
- Learn about the aggressive communication style, and common behaviors of the people that use it. This information can be used in assertiveness training to help identify personal communication style.
- passive aggressive
- Learn about the passive aggressive communication style, and common behaviors of the people that use it.
- Learn about the assertive communication style, and common behaviors of the people that use it.
- legitimate rights
- This is a list of both distorted assumptions and legitimate rights in regard to assertiveness skills and training.
- assertive responsibilities
- Assertive responsibilities. Assertiveness training teaches you what your assertive responsibilities are. Assertivness training can be helpful in the treatment of bipolar disorders and anxiety.
- assertive communication
- Assertive communication is learned in assertiveness training. Assertiveness training can be effective in the treatment of bipolar and anxiety disorders
- This page is a list of links to resources that may be helpful in the treatment of bipolar and anxiety disorders
- My Journal 10/07 to 10/13 2009
- This is my journal documenting my ongoing drug free treatment of bipolar and anxiety disorders 10/07 to 10/13 2009.
- Bipolar Videos
- On this page you will find my favorite YouTube bipolar videos . These videos cover Bipolar Disorder from many different points of view and treatment angles. None of these videos were created by me.
- Hypnosis Therapy. Build Confidence, Eat Healthy, and Attract Love and Success!
- Hypnosis Therapy. These are my favorite hypnosis vidoes from YouTube. Daily affirmations, Attracting love, building confidence, healthy eating, know you are beautiful, and success.
- My Journal November 2009. Dealing With The Holidays
- This is a page from my journal. Treating bipolar and anxiety without meds November 2009 after Thanksgiving.
- Progressive Relaxation Hypnosis Video
- This relaxation hypnosis video from YouTube really works!
- September 2009. Bipolar and anxiety treatment journal
- September 2009 Treatment Journal. This is an account of my struggles with bipolar and anxiety in september of 2009. This Month I Dealt With Some Depression Issues
- October 2009. Treatment Journal for Bipolar and Anxiety Disorders.
- October 2009. My Bipolar and Anxiety Treatment Diary. I Was Beginning to Feel the Strain of Working Without Pay.
- My Journal 2010
- My Journal 2010. Anew year has begun, and I am still managing my bipolar and anxiety disorders without medication.